VST-8000 full-automatic kinematic viscosity tester is the latest upgrade product developed by our company, which adopts an integrated floor-standing model. Comply with national standards: GB / T 265 "Kinematic Viscosity Measurement and Dynamic Viscosity Calculation Method for Petroleum Products", GB / T 1995 "Viscosity Index Algorithm for Petroleum Products", and National Metrological Verification Regulation JJG 155 "Working Capillary Viscometer" Kinematic capillary can be used to measure the kinematic viscosity of non-wall-mounted transparent or translucent oils, or the counter-current tube can be used to measure the kinematic viscosity of black wall-mounted oils. The self-developed state-of-the-art microcomputer program is used for automatic control, and the entire test process is automatically completed. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, military, scientific research, pharmacopoeia and other testing or measurement departments to determine liquid petroleum products (referred to as Newtonian liquid) and dilute polymer solutions. Kinematic viscosity (mm2 / s).
1. Working power: 220V ± 10%, 50Hz
2. Temperature control range: room temperature to 120 ° C
3. Temperature control accuracy: ± 0.05 °C
4. Temperature resolution: 0.01 °C
5. Timing accuracy: ± 0.1s,
6. Sensing system: imported Pt1000
7. the number of samples: 2
8. Maximum power: ≤2KW
9. Ambient temperature: 5 ~ 45 °C Relative humidity: ≤85%
1. 10-inch color high-definition LCD touch screen, full Chinese operation interface, easy to operate. Can store 100 sets of test data, query and print at any time. With embedded thermal printer, printing is fast.
2. The imported PT1000 platinum resistance temperature sensor is adopted for accurate temperature measurement, so that the display resolution reaches 0.01 °C and the temperature control accuracy is ± 0.05 °C.
3. The two samples can be measured asynchronously at the same time, and the processes of constant temperature, detection, calculation, printing, cleaning, and coercion are completed automatically.
4. The instrument has certain fault identification, error information output and fault handling capabilities, which is convenient for users to analyze and judge the state of the instrument, and quickly handle instrument failures.
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China