The instrument is manufactured in accordance with the method requirements of GB/T 3535 and ASTM D97.
1. In addition to GB/T 3535 and ASTM D97, it also has two detection functions: fast method and accelerated method.
2. Fast method: The lowest cold bath temperature can be set directly according to the anticipated pour point, so that the sample can be cooled quickly and the experiment time can be shortened.
3. Acceleration method: According to the settings, the cold bath temperature can be switched in advance, and the advance amount (temperature) can be set arbitrarily.
4. MCU control, large color LCD touch screen, all English operating system.
5. Using the camera technology to simulate human eye observation instead of the traditional photoelectric detection technology makes the accuracy higher.
6. Metal bath, cascade direct cooling technology, fast cooling; compressor imported from Germany (Denver).
7. All temperature points were measured in one bath.
8. It can automatically complete the process of sample lifting, tilting, testing and result printing.
9. Two holes can be used to detect two groups of data at the same time.
10. It can connect with computer and customize LIMS interface.
Cooling rate: from 48 °C to -68°C ≤ 15 minutes
Bath temperature drops by 17 °C ≤120 seconds
Temperature Control Range: 48°C~-68°C
Accuracy of temperature control: ±0.5°C
Outage interval: > 30 min
Working power supply:AC220V±10%，50Hz
Ambient temperature: -5~45°C
Sample size: 45ml
Tilt Point Detection Sensor
Pour point test tube
Printers and cables
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China