The inhibitor mineral oil oxidation characteristics tester is designed according to the national standard GB/T12581 "addition of inhibitors of mineral oil oxidation characteristics" (equivalent ASTM D943) design.It is suitable for the determination of turbine oil. It is also suitable for other types of oils, such as circulating oil and hydraulic oil, which are less dense than water and contain anti-rust additives and anti-oxidant additives.
●The oxidation characteristic measuring instrument adopts an integrated design, which combines a heating bath, a flow control system, a temperature control system, a gas path and a water path.
● The controller is controlled by imported MCU embedded system, and the temperature control is accurate, up to ±0.1 °C.
● Equipped with imported compressor compressor refrigeration system, the condensing adopts zone control to better control the condensate flow.
● The flow control system consists of an oxygen regulator, a flow controller, a flow meter, etc., which can adjust the oxygen flow rate intuitively and conveniently to meet the test requirements.
● The instrument comes with temperature self-test, over-temperature protection and alarm function, and high safety performance.
1. Power supply: AC220V±10% 50Hz.
2. Heating power: ≤3.4KW.
3, temperature control accuracy: room temperature ~ 200 ° C (any point temperature control) accuracy ± 0.1 ° C
4. Timing device: Control time range: 0~9999h.
5. Number of oxidation tubes: 4 groups.
Additive inhibitor mineral oil oxidation stability tester
Oxidation tube,oxygen tube
Filter bottle (with rubber stopper)
Syringe and sampling tube
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China