This instrument is designed as per GB / T8018-87 Gasoline Oxidation Stability Test Method (Induction Period Method). It also complies to ASTM D525. It is suitable to determine oxidation stability of gasoline under accelerating oxidation condition as per GB/T8018.
1. An automatic analyzer system with a smart control system, touch key settings and preset data, high brightness LCD dot matrix display. It automatically and accurately determine oxidation stability of gasoline.
2. Easy to operate, one-button operation.
3. Oxygen bomb pressure is designed and made as per pointer precision digital pressure gauge and instructions.
4. Built-in printer to print test results.
Main technical specification
1. Power of heater: 1600 W; It is controlled by a computer;
2. Controlled temperature in metal bath: 100°C±1°C;
3. Pressure transmitter of oxygen bomb:
(1) Measurement range: 0~1600kPa;
(2) Accuracy: ±0.2‰;
4. Thermometer: Equipped with a glass mercury thermometer, you can calibrate it as your requirement.
5. Ambient temperature: ≤30°C;
6. Relative humidity: ≤80%;
7. Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz;
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China