1. TP-09 Gum Tester is designed and manufactured according to ASTM D381, GB/T 8019 standard. It is suitable for the determination of existent gum content in gasoline and aviation fuel.
2. This instrument has the characteristics of small power consumption, safety and reliability. The instrument temperature controller adopts digital display function. The time display has the functions of countdown and positive timing . It is easy and convenient to operate.
3. The suitable environmental conditions for the instrument are as follows:
The ambient temperature is 0~40°C,
Temperature Accuracy: 0.1°C
The humidity ≤ 85%,
The power supply:AC220V±10%, 50Hz.
(Note:Can be customized to customer’s needs,for example, to AC 115V , 60Hz)
4. The instrument is semi-automatic.
5. Sample size: 100ml.
Structure and Technical Parameters
Main Components: (1) flowmeter (2) filter pressure reducing valve (3) temperature sensor (4) temperature controller (5) evaporation bath (6) time controller.
The structure is shown in the diagram.
1. Air flow rate: 600 ± 90mL/s (normal temperature, flow rate per hole)
2. Input power: 2100W
3. Testing Accuracy of Evaporation Bath Constant Temperature: 162°C±2.5°C
4.Sampling hole accuracy: 155°C±5°C
5. Time Display: Countdown Timing: 30 min 00s - 00min 00s
6. Positive Timing : 00min00s - 99min 60s
7. Sampling holes: 5 holes
8. Semi automatic device
9. Balance accuracy:
10. Sample size: 100ml
Model and Name
TP-09 Gum Tester for Existent Gum Content in Fuels by Jet Evaporation(5 holes)
Certification & Operation Manual
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China