DYT series insulating oil testers are fully automatic micro controller based system, completely self-contained,compact and portable giving smooth variable test voltage from 0 to 60kV, 80kV, or 100 kV for testing the dielectric strength of insulating oil in accordance with all international standards like IEC156/IS6792/ASTM D 1816/ASTM D877/ UNE 21 specifications.
1. Easy operation, high autoimmunization (only press button once and all work done automatically)
2. Menu management, data input simple and convenient.
3. It can store 99 data of oil sampling tests, the test data can be reviewed and printed in 100 years even after power is off.
4. The clock in going on after power off.
5. The software can be upgrade through RS232 terminal. Test data can be uploaded to PC by RS232 port.
6. Strong anti-jamming, high precision testing.
7. Small measurement, light weight, and convenient for outdoor operation.
220±10% Volts AC, 50 Hz, single phase.
0-60kV/Model: DYT-60; 0-75kV/Model: DYT-75 0-80kV/Model: DYT-80
0-90kV/Model: DYT-90; 0-100kV/Model: DYT-100
60kV:1.2 kVA;75kV:1.5 kVA;80kV:1.6 kVA;90kV:1.8 kVA;100kV:2 kVA;
Time of Breakdown
Rate of rise of Voltage
0.5 to 5 kV adjustable per second ± 10%.
Digital display on LCD screen
Test cell with Electrodes
Type ‘TC-1’: 13 mm Spherical electrodes.
Type ‘TC-2’: 36 mm mushroom electrodes. Type ‘TC-3’: 25 mm Cylinderical electrodes.
2.5 mm and 2.0 mm
Built in printer for printing results on plain paper.
In light weight aluminum cabinet with removable cover, lock and lifting handles.
0 to 40℃
< 1500 meters.
37 x 38 x 37 cm. Weight: Net 32 kgs for DYT-80
40 x 41 x 41 cm. Weight: Net 42 kgs for DYT-100
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China