This instrument is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of the People's Republic of China standard GB/T 4929 "Grease Droplet Determination Method" and ASTM D566. It is suitable for measuring the grease drop point according to the test method specified in GB/T 4929 and ASTM D566.
1. The oil bath is composed of high temperature resistant beaker, heater and electric agitator, the heating power is continuously adjustable, and the temperature in the bath is uniform. Meet the requirements of the test.
2. The instrument is designed as a desktop structure, small and beautiful, easy to use, fully furnished.
1, working power: AC (220 ± 10%) V, 50Hz.
2. Oil bath: The volume is 600ml beaker.
3. Grease cup: made of chrome-plated brass, the inner diameter is Φ9.92mm, the drip hole is Φ2.8mm, and the cup height is 12mm.
4, test tube: with a heat-resistant borosilicate glass test tube, the inner diameter is Φ11.1 to Φ12.7mm, on the circumference of the outer 19mm from the bottom there are three grooves for supporting the grease cup.
5. Thermometer: The temperature measurement range is (-5~300) °C, the graduation value is 1 °C, the immersion depth is 76 mm, and the total length is 390 mm.
6, heater: tubular, power is 800W.
7. Stirring motor: The speed is 60 rpm.
8. Ambient temperature: (-10~+40) °C;
9, relative humidity: ≤ 85%;
10. Power consumption of the whole machine: no more than 900W.
11. Dimensions: 350mm * 180mm * 410mm (length * width * height).
Thermometer(-5 ° C to 300 ° C, the division value of 1 ° C)
Dropping point 3#
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China