The instrument is designed and made as per GB/T4507 Standard Test Methods for Softening Point of Petroleum Asphalt of National Standard of People’s Republic of China , T0606 Asphalt Softening Point Test (Ring-and-Ball Apparatus) in the Industrial Standard of People’s Republic of China JTG E20-2011Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering and ASTM D36 Standard Test Method for Softening of Bitumen (Ring-and-Ball Apparatus). It is suitable to determine softening point of petroleum asphalt, coal pitch, liquid petroleum asphalt, and various asphalts. It can be widely used for asphalt manufacturing companies, highway and bridge construction companies, relative colleges and universities, and scientific research institutes.
Main technical features
1. The instrument adopts microcomputer control, true color touch screen, Linear heating and automatic stir. It is easy to operate.
2. The instrument can test two samples at the same time. After the test, the average value is automatically generated. The instrument buzzes and automatically tests the results. The results are stable and reliable.
Main technical specifications
1. Power supply：AC（220V±10%）V, 50 Hz;
2. Measurement range：
(1) Heating medium: 5 ℃～80 ℃distilled water(softening point ≤80 ℃)
(2) Heating medium: 32 ℃～160 ℃ glycerin (softening point ＞ 80 ℃)
3. Temperature resolution: 0.1 ℃
4. Heating rate: it will be adjusted to （5.0±0.5） ℃/ min automatically after three minutes
5. Stirrer: Stirring speed can be adjusted continuously
6. Heating power: 600 W
7. Beaker cubage:800ml
8.Suitable condition: 15℃～35℃
9. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
10. Total power consumption: ≤ 850 W
11. Dimension: 270mm×200mm×330mm(L*W*H)
12. Net Weight: 3kg
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China