The instrument is designed and made as per GB/T4507 Standard Test Method for Softening Point of Petroleum Asphalt of national standard of People’s Republic of China , T0606-2011 Asphalt Softening Point Test (Ring-and-Ball Apparatus) in the Industrial Standard of People’s Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering and ASTM D36 Standard Test Method for Softening of Bitumen (Ring-and-Ball Apparatus). It is suitable to determine softening point of petroleum asphalt, coal pitch, liquid petroleum asphalt, and various asphalts. It can be widely used for asphalt manufacturing companies, highway and bridge construction companies, relative colleges and universities, and scientific research institutes.
Main technical features
This instrument adopts 32-bit ARM processor, color touch LCD screen, laser detection and other advanced technologies. It has the characteristics of homogeneous medium temperature, stable medium heating rate, automatic detection of softening point, excellent repeatability and reproducibility of test results.
The detection algorithm is advanced, and the influence of air bubbles generated in the heating process of filter media on the test results can be achieved.
It can do two samples at the same time.
Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC（220±10%）V, 50Hz
2. Total power consumption: <700 W
3. Temperature resolution: 0.1 ℃
4. Measurement range:
(1) Heating medium: distilled water 5 ℃～80℃(softening point ≦80 ℃)
(2) Heating medium: glycerin 32℃～160℃(softening point >80 ℃)
5. Heating rate: it will be adjusted to（5±0.5）℃/ min automatically after three minutes
6. Stirrer: the electromagnetic stirring speed can be adjusted continuously, the stirring speed is (0～300) r/min
7. Cubage of beaker: 1000ml
8. Test result: LCD screen shows results and printer to print.
9. Ambient temperature: 15℃～35℃
10. Relative humidity: ≤85%
11. Dimension: 400mm×300mm×250mm
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China