This LPG Volatility Tester is designed and manufactured according to GB/T13287 "Liquefied Petroleum Gas Volatility Test Method" (equivalent to ASTM D 1837). It is suitable for measuring propane type, propane-butane mixed type and butane type liquefied petroleum gas.
1. Power source: AC220V±10% 50Hz
2. Input power: 2KW
3. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.5°C
4. Temperature control range: water bath: room temperature~50°C; cold bath: room temperature~-60°C
1. High temperature control accuracy.
2. Adopt international advanced compressor cascade refrigeration technology.
3. The medium with low freezing point is used as the refrigerant, which has the characteristics of fast cooling speed and low cooling temperature.
4. There are four casters at the bottom for easy transportation.
5. The cold bath and water bath are integrated, which is convenient for test personnel.
6. Connecting pipes equipped with standard ferrules make it convenient and quick for testers to take samples.
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China