This instrument is designed and made as per industrial standard T0709-2011 and ASTM D6927 in TG E20-2011 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering. It is used to do the Marshall stability test for bituminous materials.
Main technical features
1. This instrument has functions of parameters setting, measurement calibration, automatic test control, automatic data collection and timer. The control unit will collect the stability and flow value for sample and judge the peak value automatically.
2. LCD display shows the stability, flow value, curves, result and time. The test effect is intuitive .
3. 100 groups of test data and test time can be stored in the instrument and callout whenever needed. All procedures will be controlled automatically.
RS232 communication port. Realize the communication with upper computer. The data process, store, print and display can be controlled by a PC. Also the test procedures can be controlled by a PC.
5. This instrument also has functions for manual lifting, lowering and stopping. Convenient to use.
Main technical specifications
1. Power supply： AC220V±10%，50Hz
2. Total Power Consumption: ≤ 800W
3.Min load： 50kN
4. Measuring range ≤40kN
5. Measuring bias ≤±0.1kN
6. Overload protection: Automatically protect when load is over 39kN
7. Vertical deformation（flow value）： Range 0～20mm, error ≤±0.05mm
8. Lifting rate for pressure machine： (50±5)mm/min
9. Motor power： 550W
10.Communication port： RS232
11. Ambient temperature：15℃～35℃
12. Dimension： 600mm×380mm×900mm
13. Net weight： 98kg
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China