The instrument is designed and made as per the national standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T1841 and ASTM D2170 Standard Test Method for Viscosity of Polyolefin Resin Solution. It is used to determine the viscosity of decahydronaphthalene solution of polythene and polypropylene at the stipulated temperature. The instrument can also be used to determine the viscosity of asphalt at the stipulated temperature as per the industrial standard of People’s Republic of China T0619 Asphalt Kinematic Viscosity Test (Capillary Viscometer Method).
Main technical features
High precision digital temperature controller. Electric stirring motor.
High temperature resistant glass bath. Double layer structure.
Desktop structure. All-in-one design.
The maximum heating temperature is 180℃.
Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz
2. Heating power: 1700W
3. Temperature range: Ambient to180.0℃
4. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1℃
5.Timing range: 0s～9999.9s
6. Mercury thermometer: Rod type; scale division is 0.1 ℃; Temperature range is 100℃~150℃;
7. Bath capacity: about 23 L
8. Stirring motor
(1) Power: 6W
(2) Speed: 1200 RPM
9. Ambient temperature: -10℃～+35℃
10. Relative humidity: ＜85％
11. Temperature sensor: Platinum resistance; Pt100
12. Maximum power consumption: 1800 W
13. Capillary viscometer: One group of Cannon-Fenske Reverse Flow capillary viscometers; 7 pieces in total. They are N0.200, 300, 350, 450, 500 and 600 (The inner diameters of R tube of them are 1.02, 1.26, 1.48, 1.88, 2.20, 3.10 and 4.00 mm respectively).
14. Overall dimension: 530mm×400mm×670mm（Bath is included）
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China