The instrument is designed and made as per T0624-2011 and ASTM D5081 “Test of Asphalt Tenacity” in the Industry Standard of People’s Republic of China JTG E20-2011 “ Highway Engineering Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures Test Code” .It is also used to design as per Petrochemical Industry Standard SH/T 0735-2003“Test Method for Asphalt Tenacity ”. It is suitable to determine the tenacity under specified conditions and evaluate the effect of asphalt adding modification agent .
Main technical characteristics
1. The instrument adopts the requirements of traffic industry and chemical industry .It can choose 300mm or 610mm stretch elongation .The tensile testing machine adopts double wire rod design.Stable and reliable operation , it also has high measuring precision .
2. The test software that we designed can draw load changing curve ,calculate the tenacity and toughness automatically and print test report .
3. The instrument test and test results calculation can be finished by the computer.It is convenient to use .
4. The design of the control panel is simple ,it can be easy to operate and finish the determination by the uplink key ,down key and the stop key.The test results calculation can be finished by the computer automatically .
5. It is equipped with A4 printer,so it can automatically draw and print out load-deformation curve ,and tenacity of asphalt .
6. The instrument adopts advanced design ,making fastidious ,beautiful appearance and simple operation.It also has noble character for high grade instrument.It is ideal choice of relevant construction ,supervision,scientific research institutes and colleges.
7. The best characteristic :it can operate and control the whole procedure by computer.And it can realize the test automatically for the tenacity of asphalt.
Main technical parameters and specifications
Maximum power consumption:≤500W
Max drag force:1000N;
Dragging force un-linear error:<0.5%;
Max dragging length: 610mm;
Working environment: （15～35）℃
Net weight: 100kg.
No. 1, Jianlong N. Rd., Jiulongpo District,Jiulong Industrial Park, Chongqing, China